1 – NO CASH policy
Our restaurants are currently operating a NO-CASH policy.
2 – Confirmation of booking policy
Below are the steps we take to confirm a booking.
(1) Send an email confirmation upon booking.
(2) Send a second email the day before the booking to confirm the table.
(3) Send a text message using a messaging service on the morning of the booking from 9am with a prompt for the guest to reply (Y) or (N) if they wish to cancel the booking.
(4) Finally, make a phone call to anyone that has not confirmed via the above.
After these 4 attempts, if the table remains unconfirmed, we may release it on the day.
3 – Cancellation and no-show policy
We kindly ask that any cancellation to your reservation be made no less than 24 hours prior so that we can manage our services. For no shows or late cancellations, you will be subject to a charge of £10 per person that will be applied to the credit card on file.
Tables will be held for up to 15 minutes from the time it is booked before cancellation.
4 – Requested booking policy
Please be aware that this is an enquiry only and is not confirmation of booking.
As we are following the government guidelines the largest reservation we can currently accept is for six guests from no more than two separate households.
If your enquiry is for more than six guests your details will be passed on to the team but until we receive further guidance from the government we will not be taking group reservations. If restrictions are eased, we will be sure to update all our guests via our social media pages and Tattu newsletter.
For any reservations where we are fully booked at your requested time your details will be kept up until the reservation date. If we receive a cancellation for your selected date and time, we will contact you via phone call at least 24 hours before your chosen time to see if you would like to confirm your request as a reservation.
For any further information please contact the team directly at the site.
5 – COVID-19 statement
Our restaurants have implemented a number of new processes and measures in order to maximise the safety of our teams, guests, and families. Whilst some of these measures may impact on your experience, we want to assure you that all decisions have been made following government guidelines and with only good intentions. When arriving at our restaurant you will pass by our thermal imagery station, this will provide you with a temperature reading. In the event of a high temperature, we will be unable to provide our services. We thank you for your kind co-operation in what we hope will be short term measures in the current climate.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please refrain from visiting our restaurants until it is safe for you and your guests to do so.
Please arrive at our restaurant in accordance with your booking time and please kindly wait until our reception is free from guests before entering. We will try to accommodate any table requests, but we are unable to guarantee a specific area of the restaurant.
6 – Allergens
Please notify us of any guests with dietary requirements/ allergies. Detailed information on the 14 legal allergens is available on request. We do not record information on any other allergens.
Please note Tattu cannot guarantee our dishes are 100% free from traces.
7. Dress code
Smart casual dress only, no shorts, sportswear, or fancy dress.
Currently we do not allow guests to bring cakes into the restaurants.
Unfortunately, we do now allow table decorations or balloons into the restaurants.
This privacy notice sets out the ways in which Tattu Manchester Limited, company number 08821878, (Tattu) collects, processes, and shares your personal data.
What information does Tattu collect?
Tattu may collect, process and use the following information you provide during the online table booking process, when you purchase a gift voucher, when your sign up to our newsletter online, when you telephone to make a booking, and when you attend an event at one of our restaurants:
– email address.
– telephone number.
– your date of birth.
– your gender.
– your payment card information.
– other information you provide during the booking process.
We may receive certain categories of information listed above from sources other than you, such as from third-party websites, applications, and individuals who have added you as a guest to their booking or who have purchased a gift voucher for you. We may combine this information with information we collect.
What is your data used for?
Tattu processes your personal data in the following ways, and on the following legal bases:
– Your name, telephone, and email address for the purposes of sending you direct electronic marketing. Tattu will only do this if you have given your consent to being provided with the direct electronic marketing. You may opt-out of receiving this at any time by contacting [email protected] or by changing your preferences.
– To carry out Tattu’s obligations arising from any contracts entered between Tattu and you, for example to take payment, or to book a table or gift voucher.
– To send you a confirmation email or text message to verify and confirm your table bookings and gift voucher orders, this is necessary for the performance of Tattu’s contract with you so that it can confirm your bookings and provide you with details about your voucher. It is also in Tattu’s legitimate interests to ensure that customers are reminded about their bookings.
– To enhance your experience of the Tattu restaurants and website, we do this as it is in our legitimate interest to ensure that you receive the best experience possible when you book and dine with us.
– To optimise your experience of the types of direct electronic marketing that Tattu sends you (where you have consented to direct electronic marketing). Tattu does this on the basis that it is necessary in Tattu’s legitimate interest to ensure that such direct marketing is of interest and use to you.
– To inform you of our allergen procedure and to ascertain whether special dietary requirements apply to your booking.
– Any other purposes where we have obtained your consent to do so.
We may use your information in an anonymised and/or aggregated manner to analyse the data so that we can enhance our IT systems or website and carry out research. We may share this anonymised and/or aggregated data with third parties, but you will not be identifiable from any such data.
Tattu may review your personal data if it has reason to believe that the information has been provided inappropriately, unlawfully, or illegally. Tattu does this on the basis that it is necessary in its legitimate interest to ensure that the restaurants and website are being used appropriately, lawfully, and legally.
Disclosing information to third parties
Tattu does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal identifiable information to outside parties other than as set out in this privacy notice.
Tattu provides your personal data:
– to selected third party providers to process and deliver your bookings and orders, for example payment providers, gift voucher merchants and third-party online booking providers.
– to selected marketing agencies, web-mailing companies, and hosting companies.
– credit reference agencies or fraud prevention agencies.
Tattu will only transfer your personal data outside of the EEA to organisations who have adequate safeguards in place to ensure the security of your personal data.
Tattu will disclose your personal data to third parties:
– if Tattu sells or buys any business or assets, in which case Tattu will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or asset.
– if Tattu or substantially all its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
– if Tattu is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tattu, you or any third party, and to investigate illegal activities and breaches of any agreement Tattu has with you. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Tattu may pass your personal data to third parties in a statistical and/or aggregated manner to analyse the data. Tattu will always ensure that you are not identifiable from any such data.
We may otherwise share your information as directed by you or subject to your consent.
Protecting your personal data
Tattu has put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, it limits access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know and in accordance with this privacy notice. They will only process your personal data in accordance with Tattu’s instructions.
Tattu has put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where it is legally required to do so.
You play an important role in keeping your information secure. If you have any reason to believe that your interactions with us are no longer secure, then please contact us at [email protected] .
Holding your personal data
Tattu will retain your data for as long as we need to hold it to provide you with services and to improve, analyse and optimise your customer experience.
We may also retain your data for further periods where we need to do so in order comply with any legal or regulatory requirements (including keeping certain records for seven years for VAT purposes), to carry out audits, to detect and prevent fraud, to enforce contracts or to resolve any disputes.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, Tattu considers the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which Tattu processes your personal data and whether those purposes can be achieved through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Where Tattu relies on consent as the condition for processing your personal data, for example for sending you electronic direct marketing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
You have various statutory rights in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
– object to direct marketing communications at any time.
– request and obtain access to your personal data.
– rectification or erasure of your personal data, in certain circumstances.
– object to or restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
– have your personal data stored in a way it is portable from the environment in which it is stored by Tattu to another environment; and
– file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Changes to Privacy Notice
If Tattu decides to change this privacy notice, any changes will be posted on this page.
This privacy notice was last modified on 21st July 2020.
If you wish to contact Tattu in relation to this privacy notice, including in relation to any of the rights set out in section 7 above, please contact us at [email protected]